Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lead-based paint good for something: killing irreverent humor, also "the mood".

Utah, I didn't know you had it in you! Who knew that you could have your mind in the gutter like the rest of the states? This makes me really like you, Utah; and you should definitely call me.



The anchor on the left has the best unintentional innuendo ever: "There's nothing to see, nothing to see!" to which I'm sure the anchor on the right wants to say, "Oh hell yes, there is."

If newscasts were always this entertaining, maybe my generation would actually bother to watch on a nightly basis. You hear that, Katie Couric?

5 comments:

kat said...

OMG that is hilarious...I love how he can't pull himself together after the clip

House of Jules said...

I know... that footage of all those male crotches is hysterical and I can see how it would make someone lose it completely when he's trying to give a serious report.

blog author said...

how funny!

Anonymous said...

shhh... utah is pretty cool...

we just want it to be a secret...

its called population control through mass religious marketing...

House of Jules said...

Melek: Your halloween costume with your man were some of the best I've ever seen. Seriously, so clever!

Lovelyd: I agree with the fact that Utah's coolness must be a well-kept secret. I say, 'get the word out'! Also, I want to go to that bar you wrote about, The Red Door. Looks cool! Maybe if Utah ever decides to ask me out.