Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally, gentlemen! A show you & your lady can agree on; though admittedly for different reasons


The Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs.

Probably due to the back-to-back summer reruns of Dirty Jobs, recently 4 of my female friends have--on separate occasions--brought up this show, and namely, their attraction to the show's host Mike Rowe. Reading this post will be the first time they'll find out about this--their (our?) shared adoration of the ultimate "Dirty Guy". I know my phone will ring in the next few hours and there will be grown women demanding to know who their competition is. Two have claimed him as their very own future husband, one wants to make him her desktop wallpaper at work, and one wants to make him do something kinda *naughty.

Here's an example of one of the emails from a couple of days ago:

Now that I think of it, they ALL want to make him do something *naughty, but only one has the foresight to remind her co-workers to ask about it when they see her computer screen.


*...and by "naughty", I could just mean "landscaping"; but honestly, probably not.


*Ok, by "naughty" I meant "cook naked (under an apron)". It's a good start, anyway.

So, enjoy an evening devoid of fighting over the remote, and don't get jealous. You know that YOU'RE her favorite "Dirty Guy".


Dirty Jobs airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. New episodes start soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about bunny, but from what I can tell (trying to peek around random fruit pop ups) he's got some sweet buns! He can come cook in my kitchen any time :-)

JoeyfromSC said...

Your blog is TOO fun!!

Do y'all remember Mike Rowe when he was a HOST on QVC? lol

YEARS ago! ha