Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 27, 2007

Like Homer to doughnuts (D'oh!nuts?), resisting opening day is futile


Look, it's the Simpsonized version of me!

See you at the movie. I'll save you a seat next to Nelson. HA HA!



In case you need a reminder of the brilliance that is The Simpsons:

Highlights from one of the best Simpsons ever: Rock & Roll Fantasy Camp; starring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Elvis Costello, Tom Petty, Lenny Kravitz, and Brian Setzer.

Ten lines proving this episode is one of the best Simpsons ever:
1. "You can't just leave me out here! There's not another woman for miles."

2. "WOO! STDs!"

3. Mick: "Rule #1: There are no rules! Rule #2: No outside food."

4. "I'm so hot for me, I'm so hot for me, I'm so hot for me, I'm so cold!"

5. Mick: "Everybody's naughty... and FREEZE!"

6. Tom Petty (referring to Marge): "Your mother's right, Homer."

7. Mick: "We've all got to get home. My lawn's not going to mow itself."

8. "My dream has been shattered into shards of a broken dream."

9. Mick: "Cheer up Homer, It's only rock n roll camp." Homer: "But I like it."

10. "Lenny, Don't you have a crotch to stuff?"

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Ha ha! You look like such a badass! :)

Hello from Julia said...

NICE! Good work. Mine has the likeness of me, but without any context. Nice blog. Always good stuff coming out of Chicago.

Cheers,
Julia

House of Jules said...

Karyn: It's VERY true-to-life. ;) Julia: Nice blog yourself; love the reasoning behind it.