Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 31, 2008

*HOLLYWUD CONNECSHUNZ... I HAZ THEM!!!* (UPDATED!)

(*In case you didn't already know, that headline is LOLcat speak!)

Can you guess what movie star I got some exclusive photos of based on this cropped shot featuring his flair for accessorizing?

No, it's not my husband Jeremy Piven!

There are no prizes involved besides bragging rights, which to some of us is actually better than a prize anyway. Leave your guesses in the comments.

...

UPDATEZ! I HAZ THEM!

WOW, those were some really good guesses, you guys! The most absurd interesting guess didn't even make it into the comments. A certain man said with all the confidence in the world (he was SO sure that he was correct that he seemed utterly BORED by the guessing-game), "It's obviously Ian Astbury!". (If you aren't up on the post-punk brit rock from the early 90's, he was the lead singer of The Cult. This assertion made me laugh so hard and for so long that it turned into one of those silent laughs, in which you at some point decide to either somehow STOP laughing or you just go ahead and stop breathing. Obviously Ian Astbury! That. Is. Hilarious.)


So, it's Johnny Depp, which most of you guessed from his vast array of neck-wear. He has been shooting around the midwest for a couple of weeks and recently he was in one of my favorite small towns, Darlington, Wisconsin. One of my good friends from college has a long family history in Darlington, and she is now raising HER children there. It's such a close-knit community that several years ago when I called the local florist to order Danielle some flowers, I gave her name and then started giving the delivery address. The florist cut me off and said, "I know where Danielle lives!" Tiny town, big heart! Anyway, I knew my good friend would have the scoop for me (and for YOU!), word and sound travels fast in Darlington.


Whaaat? JD in D-ton? Time to call my remote correspondent, Danielle. She'll have all the gossip for me!


Saying that Danielle was less-than-impressed to have a movie star in her hometown is overplaying her emotions. When I excitedly called her, I could FEEL her rolling her eyes at me. She was basically the only one in town not hyped, though. Her friends and family either watched some of the filming at the courthouse, were extras, and one even got the incredible photos I'm about to share with you. Danielle was so bored with all the Hollywood commotion that when she sent me the photos, she made sure to tell me that she was sleeping soundly at the time they were taken. Her Aunt Suzi even got to present Johnny with the key to the city, as you'll see in that last photo. At least SOMEBODY in the family was showing him some respect!


©House of Jules. I had to put my big HOJ stamp across the photos so nobody stole them. I'M TALKING TO YOU, PEREZ HILTON!

He was down to earth, gracious and especially kind to the kids, asking if they liked Captain Jack without the beard. I'm glad I wasn't there, I probably would have knocked the adorable children over to get that kind of attention from Don Juan DeMarco.

21 comments:

kat said...

You haz them? I wantz them! The last person I have seen wearing this much bling was Mr.T !!! Though I doubt you'd get excited about meeting him and the skin tone doesn't quite match. Yes I am Captain Obvious and yes I am going to have to wait until Tuesday cuz I haz no idea :)

House of Jules said...

OH HAI KAT! I thought you'd guess it for sure. :) Take a good look at that jewelry. There is one good clue there. Might be a stretch, but it'll all make sense if nobody has guessed it by tomorrow. I think *somebody* will get it, though! Now where's mah bukkit?!

Anonymous said...

I'll step out on a limb here, and going purely by the mad accessories here, that it just might be Johnny Depp.

xxxx said...

WHY CAN I NOT GET IT??? What is wrong with me??

Anonymous said...

I'm with la blogger gal... Johnny Depp was the first person who came to my mind.

AutoSysGene said...

I'm not sure but I'm thinking Johnny Depp, too!

Sauntering Soul said...

I initially thought Johnny Depp, but I want to be different than everyone who already guessed him.

I'm going with Orlando Bloom for my guess.

Spammon said...

I'm gonna go with Hugh Grant. I choose him because he is the biggest pansy ass in the entire celebrity community. He has never and WILL never come in a movie for men and most likely is wearing a pink thong underneath those pants. If it's not Hugh Grant, that that's who's hand he is holding.

Amy said...

I wish it could be Heath Ledger. Or even more shocking, Elvis!

Andie said...

Elton John?

Jen said...

Hey Ooo! Is it Bret Michaels?? Seriously....I think Johnny Depp is a good choice.

moo said...

Yes, yes, Johnny Depp sounds like a good choice.

Although I was going to pick Marc Antony, what will all the weird bling.

Anonymous said...

I haz no ideaz.

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

I was going to guess Brett Michaels too. But seriously, is that the Baby Jesus on that medallion?

Kristin said...

Oh yeah. Johnny Depp all the way!

House of Jules said...

Great guesses... the post has been updated for those of you tracking comments! By the way, some of your guesses made me laugh so hard I snorted.

Troop 542 said...

He looks so different somehow in these photos! Did you notice in one of them he looks like he's missing a tooth. WTF???

I'm with you, though....if I was there I'd totally be in jail for public display of jumping a hottie!

Andie said...

god, he's so hot. LOL

Anonymous said...

Excuse me while I slobber all over your blog page.

I just love that man.


(found you through your comment on Schmutzie's)

ConverseMomma said...

Not only would I love to suck on those lips of his, but we could share accesories. Dips on the baby J. Seriously ladies, hands off.

House of Jules said...

@Troop542: I'm pretty sure that gap is where his gold tooth normally resides. Since this movie he's shooting is a period piece, I assume they had him take it out.

@Andie: Right?!?!?! For real. Love him forever!

@Musing: Welcome! Thanks for checkin' me and JD out! Join the slobber-fest!

@Kelly: OMG, you got right to the point, didn't you? Since I'm married to Jeremy Piven I'll step off JD for you, I mean, it sounds like you'd beat my ass if I didn't! :)