Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Now this is a tour I'd take any day of the week!

People (or, more specifically, the straight guys I hang out with who have to find something wrong with the men their lady-friends swoon over) make such a big deal about David Beckham having a less than manly voice. To that I say the octave of his voice doesn't bother me at all, because I'm too busy drooling over his looks to hear any of the crap that comes out of his mouth.


If you want to torture yourself by attempting to take the tour by licking your screen, I'm certainly not gonna judge you; but don't torture yourself trying to watch the video by clicking on this photo. See link below. You know, after you're done licking your screen.

Undeniably great-looking soccer star David Beckham, on the subject of his 15 body tattoos: "I think everybody's got a way of expressing their feelings, and mine is through my tattoos."

Undeniably great-looking news star Anderson Cooper: "I will now express my feelings for David Beckham by licking his tattoos."


Ok, AC didn't actually SAY that, but I know he was totally thinking it... and FYI, I'd "tour" either of these men. Click HERE to watch the video.

13 comments:

kat said...

The way he looks so adoringly at Becks you I would totally say that's what I thought.

5 of 9er said...

If I was into men... I'd rather go for Anderson Cooper.

AutoSysGene said...

Funny, I would rather go for Anderson Cooper myself. Becks does nothing for me...

House of Jules said...

Don't get me wrong, I adore both of those men. I kind of thought by my putting "undeniably great looking" before each of their quotes that it was obvious I'd take either at any time... but I am pretty certain AC is batting for the other team, which is probably good news for you, 5 of 9er! Wait, maybe not for you since you're not into men. BUT, your chances are better than mine if HE is into men. :)

Spammon said...

2 years ago Real Madrid came to play Salt Lake Real. I was at the local shopping center by my work during lunch and ran into David Beckham and company. I would have went up and said "Hey, nice kicking out there." But I was too busy trying to make sure my wife didn't notice him.

The Fruitcake Lady said...

What, they talk? Who knew...

I'd like to leave a comment on this but I got drool all over my keyboard the other day when I watched the video of Beckham 'bending it' at Cooper playing goalie. Keys are gooped up.

KathyLikesPink said...

I hear ya, sister!

Andie said...

I have to agree on both counts! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was so distracted by the photo, I actually tried to play the freakin' clip like 4 times. Then I got mad at my laptop when it didn't work. Took me a second, but the neurons started firing again, so it's all good. Yeah, I'm a keeper. ;)

House of Jules said...

@Spammon: "Nice kicking out there" might very well be the last thing I would ever say to Becks if I ran into him in public. Coming from you, though, it would make more sense, although it probably sounds less-than-genuine when it's followed by, "Please don't make eye contact with my wife.". WTF was he doing at a mall, anyway? Don't break my heart with the news that he was in Claire's trying on tiaras. Thanks.

@Fruitcake Lady: I totally understand your keyboard goop-age. I saw that video, too; and I've never seen anyone agree to "go on goal" as quickly as AC did when Beckham suggested it. I can't hate on AC at all though because I played soccer from 4th grade all through college and I never saw any of dudes on the boys teams (ahem) BEND it quite like he does. I know you'll agree that Beckham is a revelation and whether he talks or not obviously doesn't matter to women with discriminating tastes like you & I.

@KathylikesPink: Kathy likes Pink and Hot Men should be your new blogger name, or just Kathy Has Good Taste.

@Andie: So glad you can agree. I would seriously wonder about anyone who tried to convince me that they didn't find something about either of those men attractive.

@Stace: ...and YOU'RE in med school? WOW. I kid, I kid. Because I am caring and thoughtful, I changed the wording of that last sentence so the same thing doesn't happen to someone else. You're welcome. LYMTML.

The Fruitcake Lady said...

I'm fairly certain that, should we decide to put any credence to your earlier speculation on AC's place on the batting roster, his quick agreement to 'go on goal' had soooooo many layers to it.

House of Jules said...

@Fruitcake Lady: Exactly.

Spammon said...

jules - He was at The Gateway. A bunch of shops and eating places. I'll post about this place on The Daily Rebuttal one day soon...