Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have big plans to Blo the Po out of this Mo!

I am now a member of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which means that I committed to blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. IN. NOVEMBER. This is going to be a real test for my ability to be entertaining 30 days in a row.

I have no idea what happens if I miss a day but I assume that they go into the future and steal my first born child, and then I'd be forced to scream something like "NaBloPoMo STOLE MY BABY" in an Australian accent like Meryl Streep & that baby-stealing dingo in "A Cry in the Dark".

I'm not that great at pulling off accents though, so I'd sound more like Elaine on Seinfeld:

The dingo ATE. YOUR. BAY-BEE!


Keep coming back daily to see how this all turns out, and be sure to leave comments! My future children are depending on it.

No comments: