Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fame becomes me. It really, really does!

Due to public demand, the infamous blogger, MANIC requested an interview with me. I'm today's featured "Most Brilliant Blogger" on her website. Well, no, she doesn't exactly SAY that I'm the most brilliant blogger, but she didn't have to say it with her mouth. She said it with her eyes.

Check it out, and be amazed, by clicking here:
My interview with MANIC!


PS: Hello & welcome to all the faithful readers of MANIC (and all others who have stumbled onto my blog through random google searches and by word-of-mouth)! Come back soon. I'm blogging every day this month for NaBloPoMoFoSho so there will be plenty to read over here.

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Great interview, let the pub crawl begin!!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Enjoyed you (and Jeremy Piven)over on Manic!!

Thanks for sharing your humor!!

So, funny!!!!

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Where's the beer? I crawled and I don't get a beer?