Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 30, 2008

MAHBOOB, MAHDRANK, MAHBABY and now... MAHMOVIE

This particular blog post is not only in celebration of my completing 30 posts in 30 days for NaBloPoMo, but it's also important for those who care about winning the next World Series of Pop Culture, like I do. I'm always in training, you know.

I'll ease you into this uncomfortable-for-some-people subject, by sharing this delightful tweet exchange with Taj back in April:



Earlier this week I drove by it again, so I took a photo as evidence:


Best salon name ever.

Everytime you think about MAHBOOBs today, I hope you remember to tune in and watch Britney Spears: For the Record on MTV tonight. Just in case you're rooting for her with your hands partially covering your eyes like MAHBOOBs and I are.

3 comments:

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS on another successful NaBloPoMo or whatever the hell it's called! 30 great posts in 30 days and each one was more entertaining than the previous (although I am a little partial to the 11/29 post)!!

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Ok, that's it. I am speechless- Mark it on your calendars folks!

Spammon said...

Coincidentally, it is also what Janet Jackson said that everyone watching national TV saw.