Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 7, 2008

Go on, take a wild guess... Lurkers, this means you, too!

Later today I'm leaving Chicago to visit my heart and the city it has always lived in. The specific reason for this trip has been in the works for over a year, and I invite you to try & guess what's going on.

If you're one of the people already "in the know", feel free to leave comments but don't spoil the fun by spilling the details... let other people's guesses roll in and we'll see if anyone actually figures it out.


Here are a few hints for what's happening tonight:

1) There will be a crowd of well-dressed and fabulous people from all over who have all come together for one reason.

2) I'll be gazing into my favorite man's eyes.

3) Specific words will be spoken.

4) Something will be signed; not unlike a certificate that bonds two people together forever.


In the meantime, I'm going to try not to get overcome with emotion just thinking about how the all the months of anticipation and planning have finally brought us to this point. We've worked hard to get here, and I'm very excited!

11 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I'm not spilling the beans, but I wish you could put a miniature version of me in your purse so I could experience the whole thing with you! (Well, not the *WHOLE* thing, if you know what I'm sayin'.)

jpyahn said...

I don't know! I was thinking back stage passes to a concert in NYC. Fabulous people...Elton would have fabulous people there! Can't wait to find out! Fly safe!

Troop 542 said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm????? What could it be, what could it be, what could it be? ;)

lindsey said...

You've got me... I can't wait for details of whatever it is!

Astrogirl426 said...

I'm guessing - you need to do a meme! A Weird meme! Not that you're weird! Or anything! You are pretty! (Too much?)

Anyway, if youre in the mood, no pressure: http://astrogirl426.blogspot.com/2008/11/weird-and-wonderful.html

You can wait until you get home. We'll wait.

Stacey said...

Inconceivable!! Have an incredible trip. Can't wait for all the gory details. Mwah!

Melisa Wells said...

Stacey: hahahaha...INCONCEIVABLE!

House of Jules said...

@MistaSista: I know what you're sayin'... though I promised this trip to my pocket-sized Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson. Next time!

@JennyPenny: You are the ONLY one who guessed! It wasn't Elton but I do love that idea.

@Stacey: Good usage of my "Inigo Montoya" tag key word!

Spammon said...

All I am getting out of it is that Jeremy Piven will be signing your boobs?

House of Jules said...

@Spammon: You might be joking but I gotta tell you, sometimes I wonder if you can read minds.

Karyn said...

you are seeing that play that is advertised every two seconds with the pivmeister and the girl from madmen!