Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 28, 2008

Free entertainment, in 140 characters or less

These are the kinds of things you've missed over the past 10 hours if you aren't already following me on Twitter:


I totally cracked MYSELF up with that last one about my neighbor... it's funny because it's true. I mean, it's true that I want to say that, but not true that I had bags full of condoms & lube. Still, it's all I can do to stop myself from blurting that kind of thing out.

To get on the laugh-wagon, click here!

After than, here are some related links to check out:

1) The best version of NIN's Closer (live-in-concert) that I've ever seen/heard! Warning: lyrics NSFW... as if you didn't already know, you saucy little minx.

2) The more-adorable-than-koala-bears Kristin Chenoweth on Jimmy Kimmel.

3) A couple of paragraphs on my neighbor and his cat are here.

3 comments:

Kristabella said...

I didn't see your tweet about Kristin Chenoweth until this morning, but those were the EXACT same thoughts I had Wed. night when I was watching Pushing Daisies.

kat said...

OMG your tweet is hilarious. Next time you should really push your nosy neighbor over the edge by replying just that.

Love that NIN song. Reminds me of my time in the states back in 96

Spammon said...

You are a brave soul to venture out on Black Friday.

p.s. I believe your neighbor has two cats. He has named them each Condom and the other Lube. So even if you thought you were witty, he would not be happy that you just bought his cats.