Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 3, 2008

Freedom isn't free, but this other stuff is!

The I VOTED! sticker will get you lots of free swag on Tuesday:

Doughnuts! Krispy Kreme is giving away free star-shaped donuts with red, white, and blue sprinkles.

Ice Cream! Ben & Jerry's is giving away free scoops of ice cream from 5-8pm.

Discounted Clothes! French Connection is giving 15% off with proof you voted.

Tunage! Download Wilco's cover of Bob Dylan's song I Shall be Released. I was going to write something about how this is a fitting song to play after you pick up your freebie from Babeland (see below), but I'm a lady.

Caffeine Buzz! Starbucks will give you one free tall cup of brewed coffee, but you probably have to say "Venti" because they don't like it when you speak English.

Another kind of Buzz! New York, LA & Seattle voters win, because Babeland is giving men who voted a Maverick sleeve (one can only hope it doesn't say, "My Friends!" at any point in the process) and women a Silver Bullet. If you don't know what either of those things are, I don't recommend Googling them while at work. The Babeland promotion goes through November 11, but who's gonna wait that long, really?

All I need to know now is if Energizer is giving away free batteries.

6 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, see now I'm sad I voted early...first time I didn't get a sticker...

Elan Morgan said...

You are being featured on Five Star Friday's Intrepid Tuesday!
http://www.fivestarfriday.com/2008/11/intrepid-tuesday-edition-8.html

TSintheC said...

A silver bullet? Really? Hmmmmmm. Must go see. On the other computer!

xxxx said...

A silver bullet??? FOR VOTING?! Wow, a Krispy Kreme and an orgasm. Not bad.

Spammon said...

The real trick is using all of these free items at once. Partner is optional.

Spammon said...

This post is to subscribe to these posts.