Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where The Paparazzi Are

DATE NIGHT! Jeremy took me to see "Where the Wild Things Are", but that may or may not have been because he thought it was a Joe Francis movie about the locations in which girls go wild.

Just kidding, Pivs only has eyes for me.

It was all good until those pesky paparazzi made themselves known. I swear, we can't go ANYWHERE. Sigh.


Now my mom is probably going to lecture me about how tacky it is to let your bra straps show, especially when they're green. THANKS, PAPARAZZI!


****

4 comments:

Deidre said...

I am digging his vest. Did you help him choose it ;)

Melisa Wells said...

You poor thing. He's lookin' hot.
So is the back of your head.

And hey, who's the naked chick sitting in front of you?

Anonymous said...

Love it you can't wear a strapless or is that the style these days to show your straps.
Have a great day.
Love
Grandma W

Giant Butters said...

Lookin Good, Jules!