Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I have big plans to Blo the Po out of this Mo!

...so I'll do my best to fit the daily blogging in between all of that. HAHAHA! Just kidding, Mom.

I've done NaBloPoMo for the past couple of years, so I figured, hey... why not do it again? Why not? Really! I mean, WHY NOT?

aj amcv';oa jfg[ioah'acm 'jkpfagj[aaeora!

Oh, sorry. I stroked out for a second, but I'm back now. Looks like I'll be around every day, all month long. In addition to the interaction with you lovely people in the comment box (Oh, please join me in the comment box! It's much more fun when people are being sociable. As sociable as we can be while facing a computer, not talking out loud to anyone) and out there in the universe, NaBloPoMo is also about the prizes. Those who succeed in blogging every day in November get randomly drawn out of a proverbial hat to win kickass prizes that have been donated by kickass people. What's driving me to complete another year's NaBloPoMo is the horrific thought that this would've been my year to win a huge sock monkey or a hand-knit bacon scarf. Mmm. Bacon.

It's good for me to have this pressure for daily blogging. There are entirely too many things I've put off talking about on here, not the least of which is the continuing saga of a diabolical, inter-postal battle I'm having with THIS GUY.

But that's a longer story that I'm saving for another day. Today, I have something else that made me laugh & laugh. I have gone back to look at it no less than 10 times, just to get those giggles revved up again. What I'm talking about are 2 comments left by this other funny guy after he read one of my recent posts.


Let me back up a bit. Last month, I decided that it would be excruciatingly torturous fun to start a series called, Mindfield, which is best described in this way:

{The inner workings of my brain in certain real-life situations are not unlike frolicking through a minefield, or rather, MINDfield. Boom; explosion.}


This is where I'll have a conversation that starts out by asking you a question, but that I rudely continue by answering it myself. Then, I repeat that process:
We all have those little moments of clarity brought on by the strangest things, don't we? Of course we do. Why not drag them all out, into the light? Oh, I don't know. Something called privacy? Having boundaries, perhaps? Everyone knows that boundaries are no fun whatsoever!

AMIRITE?

Go on ahead & answer me. I'll wait.

Where were we? Ahh, yes. Here's a shortened version of the post I wrote last month:
And so it goes until the day you die
He quietly sang along to "Love Stinks" as if he truly believed in every word, and my excitement in the possibilities of where things were headed turned into feelings of impending doom.



Here's the what has kept me laughing for nearly 2 weeks now:




Thank you, G. I owe you one.


****

2 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

YEAH!!!

Wooty woot woot!

Gene said...

Aww, it was no trouble at all. Thanks for the laughs as well.