Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Private Dancer, dancin' for money...

If anyone wants to join me, my sister & Oprah* at what will be presumably your last chance EVER to see Tina Turner live-in-concert**, I have 2 extra tickets that I need to sell!

Date: 10/6/08
Time: 7:30p.m.
Place: Chicago's Allstate Arena, Rosemont

E-mail me ASAP (see sidebar) for seating location & price. I'm just looking to get face value + Ticketmaster fees. This is not a scheme to make a big pile o'dough.


I would need payment via Paypal by this Tuesday (9/30) morning and will overnight them to you that evening.



Whenever I get tickets to a show, I make mix CDs for myself & the people I'm going with. The cover of the latest mix is of my sister & I in a vintage photo of Tina Turner, aptly titled, "Private Dancers '08". In our own ways, aren't we ALL dancing for money? It can't be just the 3 of us in this black & white photo.

We've seen her in concert before, and she will blow the roof off the mothertrucker. If you're tempted in the least, you should just go for it, and I'm not saying that just to sell the tickets. Seriously.


*If you don't like Oprah, pretend I didn't mention her name.
*In Chicago.

2 comments:

Sauntering Soul said...

I would love to see Tina Turner in concert, but I live in Atlanta. And that is way far away from Chicago. I can't afford to fly to Chicago to go to a Tina Turner concert. So there's that. But have fun!

Spammon said...

I'd be interested only if she comes dressed as Aunty Entity and has Master Blaster taking challenges from the crowd.