Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Twick or Tweet

  • I've had a comedy crush on Russell Brand since I saw his act 3 years ago. Excited MTV hired him to host VMAs! tinyurl.com/5t2xjv
  • I have "favorited" nearly every single @HenryRollins tweet. I can't help it, the man is just so favoritable. I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

  • Michael Phelps booked to host SNL. It's gonna take a Tina Fey miracle to pull that one off. He should stick to being half-naked in pools.

  • @melisalw: Of course I'm going to watch. He might spend the entire show half-naked in a pool.

  • @hopesmommy: His upper half! See my recent tweet to @TajWanders re: my use of a "Combos™ snack" as a euphemism for something Phelps-related.

  • @astrogirl426: As long as he was half-naked, right? I mean, you wouldn't watch him read a soup can label dressed in a turtleneck & sweats!

  • I'd vote for the Jack McFarland/Anastasia Beaverhausen ticket in a heartbeat. McCain/Palin? NotSoMuch. tinyurl.com/6gxr9k

  • Why is it that no matter when I go to leave, my neighbor + his cat are literally at my door hanging out? Scares the F outta me EVERY TIME.

  • The last time I frequently used my local post office was over 2 yrs ago, and my favorite counter guys still know me by name. I love that.

  • Apple co-creator Steve Job's 17-page obituary accidentally published early. 17 PAGES? They'd save some trees by using the "Sad Mac" icon.

  • Pussycat Dolls 2nd single has motherly advice hook beyond 'Careful what u wish for', with: 'If u make a snotty face it'll freeze like that'.

  • Will be disappointed in tabloids if none of them use the headline, "JUNEAU!" when reporting the details of Palin's 17 y.o. pregnant daughter.

  • How late at nite is too late to start drinking a large iced coffee w/ a shot of espresso? In other news: I'll be awake for the next 48 hrs.

  • Espresso took about an hour to kick in. Since then I've been residing in EYESWIDEOPENVILLE, population 1.

  • Chicago: You can either storm like hell for next 46 min or wait until after 9 so we don't miss Brenda Walsh's bitchtastic return to 90210.

  • The Cubs game is pre-empting 90210? Really? Look out WGN, Shannen Dougherty is gonna kick your baseball-prioritizing ass.

  • @kristabella: You feel my pain! I got disgusted with all the "90210 is next!" scrawls during the game AND THEN THE NEWS & gave up. WGN=SUCK.


Sign up to follow my tweets here!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

You have a neighbor/cat stalker situation? Hopefully he isn't a peeping tom, unless he looks like Ryan Reynolds then it would be acceptable.

I don't think I can watch the new 90210. I like the old one too much. I remember when they tried to do 'Saved By the Bell the New Class' it sucked and nearly ruined the original SBTB for me.

Spammon said...

I had no idea Steve Jobs was dying. I didn't really care though, unless it would mean the Mac would die with him. HAR HAR.

It's interesting because I just googled it and it said he was a vegetarian. I realized that he will die before he hits 60 because all those years of abstaining from meat has turned him into one great big giant pussy.

House of Jules said...

@Linds: Do I EVER. I'm hesitant to blog about it because although my last name isn't tied to this blog, I worry that he'd somehow stumble across it. Like, maybe when he's looking through my windows at night. Just kidding. AND, he's no Ryan Reynolds. I WISH. Course, then you & I would be roommates and Spammon would be mad.

I did resist the re-air of 90210 last night. I was really only planning to watch it b/c I have been amped about Shannen bringing her bitchy self back to TV. Then I found out she only has a 4-episode arc and I was over it.

@Spammon: After that hotlink you put in your comment on my "I've got the biggest balls of them all", you'd think I would have learned NOT to click on those things. But, I did anyway and thankfully it was South Park and not... something else.