Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 16, 2008

WELL GUESS WHAT BASTERT?

NOTE: I really, really needed some laughs this week, and what I'm about to share with you what did the trick; thanks to the voiceover dude, whoever he may be. Don't play around impressionable ears, or people who could fire you for cracking up. You've been warned.
_____

The House of Jules A.V. Club has never provided more laughs than in these 3 simple steps. What's that you say? H.o.J. has never even HAD an A.V. Club? Well, that previous statement is definitely true then, isn't it?


H.o.J A.V. Club Presents: 

A Dramatic Reading of a REAL Break-up Letter.

1). AUDIO: Click (or double-click if you have trouble) either play arrow on this Youtube video audio. I write audio because there isn't an actual video, it's just a very blurry version of the image in step 2. WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS AUDIO, GOING ON TO STEP 2 IS  A WASTE OF YOUR TIME. STEPS 1 & 2 ARE REQUIRED FOR YOU TO COMPLETE STEP 3.


Your eyes are not deceiving you, the image is blurry. You only need this for audio anyway. Just relax & click (or double-click) play.


2). VISUAL: Click the below image to enlarge in a new window so you can read along with the dramatic re-enactment audio (from step 1). 


"You make me touch your hands for stupid reasons"


3). Laugh your ass off.

9 comments:

kat said...

I am practically rolling on the floor now. WTF? Somebody's clearly got issues. My favorite is the last sentence though " I have more things to do right now then remember YOU".

Well guess what? You just did. LOL

OMG thx for the laugh.

Melisa Wells said...

HILARIOUS! Why did that remind me of Will Ferrell's impression of James Lipton?

"i didn't break up with him for you OK!" ROFL!

AutoSysGene said...

OMG, if I write a mean note to my surgeon do you think I could find this guy to read it for me?

LOL!!

Anonymous said...

She must be a descendant of Shakespeare. I love how she went all haiku at the end. I'd rather date a spider or rat den u ur soooo ugly and fat. Are we sure that's not Will Ferrell? Classic.

Jen said...

OK, the biggest bother here is the obvious lack of training in grammar. WTF??? Is this what happens in our world when we're left with texting as a way of communicating? How inappropriate!

Anonymous said...

What?! Wow. Is that for real? Totally funny...I'd like to say I've never done anything stupid like that back in the day, but in fact, I have (only with a lot fewer errors in spelling and grammar.)

Anonymous said...

BTW, I am soooo spelling it bastert from now on.

House of Jules said...

I can't believe nobody re-iterated the weirdest line: "You make me touch your hands for stupid reasons"! That one just killed it for me. Cemented it in my brain forever...

@Kat: It was a good way to start your puppy-making weekend, wasn't it?

@Mis: Yup! Totally sounds like Will Ferrell! AND IT IS GLORIOUS!

@Melissa: I would love to hear that one!

@Stacey (part 1): She MUST be. She's making him proud, alright.

@Jen: Your How inappropriate made me spit out my beverage, thankyouverymuch! Yes, the grammar is horrific.

@Christy: Well, the internet said it was for real, so take that for whatever it's worth!

@Stacey (part 2): I'll be alternating between the new "Bastert" and the classic Johnny Dangerously-ism: "Bastage"

Spammon said...

Well, at least it's only his hands she is touching for stupid reasons. I bet Chris is just thrilled this short-term girlfriend is over. His chances at the spelling bee weren't too hot with her as his practice partner.