Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When asked who my favorite football player is, you're the one who comes to mind

When you're old enough, I'll to tell you & your sister all kinds of stories about your mom & I when we were kids. Until then, you just keep right on being adorable because it gives me a reason to love being a photographer, even when the people who pay me to be one drive me mental. Note: your mother doesn't fall under that category because, 1) I only let her pay me in wine; and 2) by the time I'm done "collecting my payment" from her, I'm too tipsy for her to make me crazy.


CC, in action! You have that Michael Jordan-sticking-your-tongue-out-the-side-of-your-mouth syndrome. Whaddoyoumeanwho'sMichaelJordan?


I swear I heard you saying to the older neighborhood girls, "Pick you up at 8?"


Ladykiller.


Happy 6th birthday, Coops!


Images ©HouseofJules

5 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Adorable, is he looking for a girlfriend? You know I do have a 5 year old that knows all about anatomy? ;)

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! :)

House of Jules said...

@Melissa: HA HA!!! I would definitely love to get those 2 together. Hope might be a little young for him, though. He likes the 8 year old cougars. Though, the whole HICKEY thing works in her favor. ;)

@Christy: He's too much, isn't he?!

Troop 542 said...

OMG!! Who is this adorably handsome babe-a-licious dude?

Thank you, Aunt Jules! You're the best! Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot Chocolate for everyone!

Spammon said...

Ah 6. Such a fun age. I think it was about that age I ditched my dad to take my tricycle on the freeway. Life in the fast lane ya know?

Happy Birthday!