Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Speaking of pie...

The following story was on People.com 2 weeks ago. TWO WEEKS AGO! I hadn't figured out the best time to fit it in around here, because you know, I can be an over-thinker, and I put some effort into the timing of my posts. This means that sometimes entertaining stories never get posted because the freshness of the story is it too far gone for it to even make any sense. Kind of like this rambling intro.

Getting to my point: I didn't even know about my favorite pie thief's new book until 5 days ago. Since then, I've smiled each time the thought re-occurred to me that I'd finally be able to fit this 2-week old news story into the lineup around here.

What I'm saying is this: comedic timing, my friends, is everything...


Nine years after Eugene-Levy-caught-them-in-the-dirty-deed, Jason Biggs will finally make an honest pie out of her.



Just kidding, I'm only having some fun with the headlines again. Click HERE if you care about seeing his fiance's actual face.

4 comments:

Spammon said...

Everything will be cool until he spoons a glob of whipped cream on her head and calls her Cherry. It's those little details that the tabloids leave out that really help us understand why celebrity weddings only last 2 months.

House of Jules said...

@Spammon: I believe Warrant wrote a song about exactly that. :)

Spammon said...

jules - I didn't think a pie could stay that warm after being passed around an entire band. I sure feel for the sorry groupie who ate that thing.

House of Jules said...

@Spammon: I believe that groupie's name was Jani Lane.