Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"It's time to DO WORK, son!"

If you're a diehard Rob & Big fan like I am, this is an exciting night because Season 3 starts at 10:30 ET/9:30 CST. The skateboard mogul and his sidekick, ("He's 6'5" and 400 pounds of straight meat & cheese") are back!

I am excited for another season of laughs with Meatbag (Meaty) the bulldog, Mini-Horse (Mini) the uh, mini-horse, Drama (Rob's cousin/assistant), Big's weird Uncle Jerry and especially Rob's alter ego (the white r&b singer) Bobby Light... for one reason in particular: "because he'll do me right."

Now I have to go and get some stuff done, Do work! as Big would say, before I can settle in for some time with the world's most hilarious odd couple. Don't worry if you miss tonight's episode from the new season. It's an MTV show, so you know they'll re-broadcast it a million times. They have to fill all kinds of air time since they never play music videos anymore.

Here's a look back at how it all began, 2 full seasons ago:


Episode 1, part 1


Here's the new season 3 trailer:

"Did you ever hear of... turtle racing?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules, I can't play the YouTube links, but I've gone to see turtle racing here in California! It was very cool.

Anonymous said...

There's a bar on the North side of Chicago that has turtle racing.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show. Like I have this very serious crush on Rob. Even though he probably comes up to my chin. I think the two of them are high-larious.

The Bobby Light episode is still the best ever!

Taj said...

Oh yeah! You know how I love me some Rob & Big! Although I totally missed it tonight. I'll catch it the 3 million other times MTV plays it over the next week.

Bobby Light is pimptastic!

House of Jules said...

@ Anon (Em, that you?): If you either double click on the arrow in the grey bar, or double click on the arrow in the middle of the youtube clip(s) they should start or open in a new window. I love that you've gone to see turtle racing, and if in fact it IS you, my dear Em, I would love to go when I come to see you & my favorite Canadian later this year (or we could just hang out by your pool!)

@KJ: We're going to have to do some rock-paper-scissors for Rob because he has stolen my heart. I mean, he's little, but I have SO MUCH love for his silliness. I want to hang out with Rob & Big (and Meaty, too-- but not Mini b/c that horse is a BEYOTCH!) and then I want to have a water balloon fight with Rob. Or a net gun fight. I'm certain either of those things could lead to us making out. Bobby Light will do me right!

@Taj: I swear if I had your phone number I would have called to remind you earlier this evening. I have to say that this first ep started off hilarious (you know the first 2 minutes, before they roll the opening credits), then it was slow and not as funny until near the end. I still heart Rob, though. He's too adorable to resist. Bobby Light is the hottest wig-and-white suit wearing small man ever.

kat said...

Never heard of them but the trailer seems really funny.