Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twick or Tweet

  • Michael Phelps booked to host SNL. It's gonna take a Tina Fey miracle to pull that one off. He should stick to being half-naked in pools.

  • @melisalw: Of course I'm going to watch. He might spend the entire show half-naked in a pool.

  • @hopesmommy: His upper half! See my recent tweet to @TajWanders re: my use of a "Combos™ snack" as a euphemism for something Phelps-related.

  • @astrogirl426: As long as he was half-naked, right? I mean, you wouldn't watch him read a soup can label dressed in a turtleneck & sweats?

Sign up to follow my tweets here!

2 comments:

kat said...

Mmmmh Michael Phelps...and 6 months later I will be able to watch that SNL episode in English on German TV. At least something to look forward to. That is if he's hosting it nekkid from the waist up :)

Spammon said...

I believe those shorts would classify it as 96% naked. Any more than that and you would be feasting on some medium-rare ribeye.