Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Twick or Tweet

  • The Hills needs 100% less Spencer + Heidi, and 1000% more Brody + JustinBobby. #

  • If I see another Naomi Campbell dancing-with-CGI-geckos commercial, I'm gonna throw a cell phone at someone's head. #

  • @tajwanders An e-mail using "Combos™ snack" as a euphemism for something Phelps-related making it's way to your "inbox" (not a euphemism)! #

  • At traditional bi-annual trip to Sprecher Brewery, where tour guides speak with an enthusiasm that nearly covers their drunken slurring.#

  • You'll never see a man move faster than after warning him if he doesn't hurry, he'll miss the pillow fight.#

Sign up to follow my Twitter tweets here!

3 comments:

Spammon said...

I don't know if really care if there is more Brody or Justin Bobby, but less Pube Face and Makeup Whore would be fine with me. I don't really have any more interest in this show. Talk about a show about nothing.

lindsey said...

Don't let Ammon fool you, he tunes in every once and awhile.

I couldn't agree more about Brody.

House of Jules said...

@Spammon: I can't help but think of Spencer as "Pube Face" ever since you said that about him the first time. He's so repugnant. So's his girlfriend. I can't stand anyone in their "posse" (as Pube Face would say), Stephanie the Skank included! How adorable, you just compared The Hills to Seinfeld! Jerry will love that.

@Linds: I know he probably makes you turn the channel from ultimate fighter to The Hills. He doesn't fool me! Don't you just love Brody? I think there should be more Justin Bobby this season because he showers & brushes his hair, and I like Audrina with him even if they're not right for each other. YAY Hills!