Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Walking on moonbeams and staring out to sea

I have had the heart-shatteringly beautiful soundtrack for this movie on constant rotation for months and have had the movie itself in my Netflix queue for just as long. I got some exciting news yesterday, though:


I just know it's going to be worth the wait, but the anticipation has nearly killed me.

So if I don't respond to your e-mails, phone calls--or your advances for that matter--tonight, that's why. Oh, who am I kidding; I'll always respond to your advances.

7 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Let us know what you think and then I will add it to my Netflix queue and wait not so patiently.

ALF said...

I love ordering things online and getting the email that says it has shipped. For some reason it's so much more fun to wait for it to come in the mail than to buy it at the store. I can't really explain that...

Spammon said...

This looks like a chick flick...

Anonymous said...

My mudda said that to me....ONCE!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip on a movie.

i'll add to it my wish list for netflix...

suchsimplepleasures said...

never heard of the movie, but, i don't get out much anymore.
so, enjoy the movie!

House of Jules said...

OK, I'm finally finishing up my follow-up post on this movie... stay tuned!