Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 3, 2007

Still, I'm holding out for the Snozzberries

The geniuses at the New Orleans-based Flavor Paper have brought to life something I never thought possible: Scratch-n-Sniff wallpaper!


B-a-n-a-n-a-s, Cherries Forever, and Tutti Frutti only "scratch" the surface of Flavor Paper's incredible wallpaper offerings.

True, this might be something better off left to Willy Wonka's imaginings ("The snozzberries taste like snozzberries..."), but still, I'm intrigued. If you're looking for other creatively kick-ass wallpaper--with or without fruitastic smells-- this is the place to go. They'll even send you samples!

In addition to this fruit line, they've done some really innovative things in the world of wallpaper design, all infinitely cooler than the cloud mural I had on the walls of my childhood bedroom.

No comments: