Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Entire universe counting the hours until ex-pop star dances, lip synchs into unnecessary microphone again


I hope you're all stocked up on Cheetoes and Red Bull, for tonight on MTV's Video Music Awards will be the second-coming of lip synch queen Milli Vanilli Britney Spears. Rumor has it that she'll be performing her leaked single, "Gimme More", a song that begins by answering her children's most often asked question of their nannies: "Who's my mommy?

The answer, and opening lyrics to the song? "It's Britney, B**ch."

What's that you say? You don't speak to your kids like that? Well, she's country, ya'll.

In more disturbing exciting performance news... she has been working with Criss Angel to pull off some kind of house of mirrors trickery. I hope at the end of her song he comes swooping down from the rafters and yells, "MINDFREAK! MINDFREAK! MINDFREEEEAAAAKKKKK!"

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, I saw your comment at Karyn's and had to come over and then you had me cracking up with the Milli Vanilli comment and "it's britney bitch!"

Thanks for the laughs, and are you in Chicago? I am in the western 'burbs!

House of Jules said...

I couldn't resist a Milli Vanilli reference. Everyone loves those!

Yup, I'm in Chi-town! Chicagoans unite!