Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HEY STUPID, you're missing the whole point. He doesn't have to know how to SAY it!

It's just one little word, but the amount of trouble this spanish italian yummy guy has with it is adorable and the energy he's putting towards trying to get it juuuust right is so endearing that I want to pull him to me and uh, well... reassure him that it doesn't matter whether or not he can pronounce it correctly. Ahem.

Also, the fraternity-like whooping cheer that goes up in the room when he finally gets it after all that off-camera syllabic coaching is inspiring. It's a true show of some serious testosterone-driven Bear Bryant halftime pep-talking, pat-your-teammates-on-the-ass kind of stuff, people; and I want to be let into that huddle.


Warning: Even though it's only one word, don't hit "play" if you're at work or around the kids. That is, unless you want to have a talk with your children (or your boss!) that you might not be prepared for. I'm just sayin'.

No matter what this commercial is even for, my involuntary consumer response is, "Yes, please."

2 comments:

kat said...

Whoopdidoo. Yes, my involuntary consumer response was similar to yours. Well slap my a*** and call me Judy. He is hot and his little issue with pronounciation, well do we ever actually hear what they are saying all of the time ;o)?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll have one please.........