Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ain't nothing gonna break her stride!

If you've surrounded yourself with the right people, the line between friends and family blurs until you no longer see it. I guess if there has to be a name for it, I'd use "framily".

Speaking of framily, here's a note from Seestor Amy:

To my wonderful friends & family~
I wanted to let you know that with your amazing generosity in giving for the MS Walk 2009, I was able to raise almost $3500!  I am unbelievably touched by your support. I've attached a picture from the walk...as you'll see, it wasn't the most ideal day for it, but I think we all still had fun! Hopefully next year the weather will be more cooperative!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Take care of yourselves!

Love,
Amy


Here she is... the woman of the hour. You can really see our framily resemblance here (our standard photo pose is very similar):

Do you think a little rain stopped this woman from doing her thang? OF COURSE IT DIDN'T! Her only complaint was that her jeans were too rain-soaked for her leg to get higher.


Team Seestor Amy, after being rained on all day! Go Team!

I'm thrilled to say that other people in my extended framily (who aren't lucky enough to know my seestors personally) contributed over $700 to Team Seestor Amy and Walk MS 2009. Love you all and love to my Seestors Amy & Nancy!

2 comments:

Spammon said...

Wow, that's awesome! When are we going to see you at a PBS telethon? Move over Jerry Lewis, here comes Jules.

House of Jules said...

Trust me, Spam, nobody wants to hear me sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" like ol' Jerry does.