Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You are, literally, the Sunshine of my life


A Ben Sunshine-y day in Puerto Rico

Happy Birthday, Benny!
I have no idea why it took 26 years until our lives intersected, but it did. I heard about and saw photos of you for several years before we actually met, though. Your devoted bowling wife had so many stories to tell, and ended each one by telling me how much I would just love love love you when she introduced us.


A Sunshine & a Shoni

Luckily, we finally did get to meet during one of my trips back to NYC way back when. When planning my visit, Shoni insisted that no matter what night of the week I flew in on, I couldn't leave until Monday so that I would get to go to Sunday night bowling at Chelsea Piers. We clicked immediately, and I don't know what I did for so long before knowing you!


Check out the color of your tongue! Wonder how it got so red? (Looks like blurry-faced Eric is wondering the same!)


Ahh, here is the source of the red tongue!


Photographic evidence of the best New Year's Eve thus far, and I'm not just saying that because Dr. Jason's ass is resting in my hands.

Thoughts of you are of the kindest and most open person on the planet. Thoughts of the kindest and most open person on the planet are of YOU. You're it. It's you. There is an unmistakable warmth about you that cannot be duplicated. People have tried and failed, believe me. I have met the impostors, and they will never get it right no matter how hard they try.


Your bowling wife, her boyfriend Chris (Wait a minute! How did she get so lucky? She can't just go around claiming all the best men! Well, at least she shares), me and you; at Barrage.

She was right about love love loving you, I really do. I'm not alone in that, though, since everyone who meets you feels the same way. Truthfully, we're all just a bunch of planets revolving around you, Mr. Sunshine. YOU ARE YOUR NAME! xoxoxo

No comments: