Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thumbing it's nose at the realness of "Reality TV", VH1 raises the bar by stealing show ideas from my very own dreams

If you haven't read this blog from the beginning you should read this post before continuing on.

I just came across this on VH1's website:






Think I should submit my entry to be on the show? After winning, I can already see our dating show spin-off: "JULIE LOVES CHACHI, OUR HAPPY DAYS TOGETHER"! Take THAT, VH1! It's reality gold!

See Jim, Reality TV really can make dreams come true! Check it for yourself here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Totally do it. While you are at it tell them I wish they would take an idea from my dreams, because I was just getting to the good part of my dream with Desmond last night around 4 am when I was awakened by a crying toddler holding 2 stuffed giraffes standing at my bedside. Double frick to the infinity power. I felt like saying “Can’t you see that mommy is dreaming!?!?!” I tried to get it back, but no dice. Those aren’t the kind of dreams I have while I’m curled up next to a baby that’s in my bed. I really need to see how it ends.....maybe tonight.

House of Jules said...

Yeah, the only good thing about LOST these days are potential dreams about certain cast members.
Poor little Rhea getting denied comforting b/c "Mommy is dreaming"! He's going to need something to tell a therapist when he gets older, so why not that?
Good luck tonight, I hope Desmond comes back to your dreams, and also that he doesn't decide to call you "Brotha".