Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 14, 2007

He's definitely in charge of my nights



Please interpret this recent dream I actually had:

I'm at a party with friends, sitting around the living room. Scott Baio walks in, apparently a friend of a friend. He sits next to me on the couch and everyone starts talking about his career, asking him what he's been up to these days. He's producing and directing, of course! People start reminiscing about Happy Days, and eventually the conversation gets around to the show he was famous for in the late 80's. I turn and look deep in his eyes. Then I say with all the sincerity in the world, "I want 'Charles in Charge' of ME!" Bow-chika-bow-bow.... The next thing you know, Scott Baio and I are making out on the floor, in front of all of my friends (who, by the way, had no problem sitting there watching us! Take a hint, people)! I woke up in the middle of a really good kiss, just as he was running his fingers through my hair; and I was actually pissed that it was a dream.

It's embarrassing, but in the spirit of full disclosure: I actually had my first Scott Baio dream about a year ago. He & I were in Central Park, having a very deep discussion. He said something very sweet and I said to him, "Awww, THAT'S WHY JOANIE LOVES CHACHI!" Are my dreams poetry or what? Sick, twisted poetry. Clearly I need professional help.

I blame these dreams on the fact that I have a Happy Days paperback book ("Fonzie Drops In!") on one of my bookshelves, a book that I don't think I have ever actually opened. I think it was my sister's and somehow I acquired it over the years. The eve of which each of these dreams occurred, I happened to be moving things around on that particular shelf, so something about the red cover must really get stuck inside my brain.


Honestly though, who doesn't love Chachi? At least that was J-Roc's very supportive 2 cents. Thanks, J!

No comments: