Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 16, 2007

What comes after "One for the money"?


Oh yeah, "Two for the show".

These little ones are sharing a WOMB at the beautiful Chateau Scooter. She & Todd (not to mention the rest of us) could not be more excited. Only 5 months left!

I can't wait for them to spit up on me within 2 minutes of our introduction, just like their cousin Michael did when he was a baby. I'm also looking very forward to telling them about how their mom & I used to be perfect little angels in high school and never did anything wrong at all. Nope, not us. You must have heard the story incorrectly, we didn't do it. We are not responsible for that incident.

When we were 16 and taking home ec., I "babysat" Scooter's egg-baby one morning. Her egg-baby and my egg-baby helped me with my english assignment. I hope when the twins arrive that they are just as good at iambic pentameter, because Aunty Julie could use a refresher course, you know, in case we run into Ms. Hill in the hallway without a pass and she punishes us with extra homework. Not that I ever roamed the halls without a pass. I have no idea how these rumors get started.

No comments: