Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 27, 2008

What's Tom Wilson like? He's funny!



I've always gotten excited for my nephews to reach certain ages/maturity levels so I can share the movies I loved when I was younger. They've seen too many to list, but favorites over the years have included Sandlot, The Goonies, Karate Kid, Back to the Future and most recently, Monty Python & The Holy Grail. They have, without fail, loved everything I've offered up as pop culture from the past. YAY me!

I came across this video of Tom Wilson over the weekend and almost died from shock that the man who played total jerk-off Biff in Back to the Future is, in real life, a hilarious stand-up comedian. WOW, he really was only acting!

Double-click on either "play" arrow if you have trouble with the video. The color is wonky for the first 4 seconds and then straightens itself out!



His reaction to the Crispin Glover question will make me laugh ALL day!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

He hasn't really aged that much since his days as Biff.

You did a good thing today, you actually made me like someone I've always hated. I actually like Tom Wilson, although I may never like Biff.

Clippy Mat said...

who knew?
that's funny.
good clip
:-)

Spammon said...

I had a post once on pickyourpoison on who was the worst jack ass. Biff or Johnny. I think most everyone voted Biff.

And before you start calling me a butthead, you will have your nut review this week!

House of Jules said...

@Linds: YAY for doing good things! I never liked Biff either...

@Clippy Mat: YAY for good clips!

@Spammon: I temporarily forgot about that post at PYP. It was just about the only one that didn't feature something of my nightmares, so I probably should have held it closer in my memory banks. I think the jar of toenails might have scarred me enough to wipe Biff out of my brain, though.

OH, and no worries on the nut review... I'm sending you an email on that now!