Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Daily Tweets from Key West back to Chicago

  • 18:27 My plane landed just in time to get whisked off to Tina Turner's Chicago concert, which should dry my end-of-vacation tears.
  • 19:59 Tina Turner hasn't started her show yet. I blame Oprah.
  • 20:15 Only 2 songs in and I already feel so sorry for those of you who don't have tickets. TINA IS THE SHIZ!
  • 20:29 Tina's backup dancers are so hot the stage just caught on fire. Seriously, they're hot.
  • 21:02 I don't advocate the selling of babies, but if you have more than 1 child, consider trading your least fave in for a ticket to Tina's show.
  • 21:03 After a long day, my phone is dying the death. AND STILL TINA GOES ON!
  • 21:51 Tina doing Stones covers! I can die now.


Sign up to follow me on Twitter here!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

So listen, I enjoyed your Tweets the entire time you were gone (sorry your vaca is already over), but I couldn't take my hands off my "Eye Candy" and therefore couldn't type a comment. I managed to break away from him for a few minutes today to sneak this comment in, but alas I'm already going through withdrawals and must return to him.

I loved the gift and laughed my head off. Just you wait... I've got something up my sleeve for you. :)