Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jenny Hough*, the loser of the family DNA lottery, has the same response to anything sibling-related

I haven't really watched DWTS this season, but laughed myself off the couch last night when I saw Michael Flatley. I don't know WHY I laughed so hard, but I did. Maybe because I remember all the madness surrounding him when he was The Prince of Prance or whatever he called himself. I could Google it, but I like what I came up with better. Forever more, Michael Flatley will be known (at least to me) as The Prince of Prance.

The other day, I read this blurb on DWTS pro Julianne Hough, who seems like a sugary-sweet, totally down-to-earth person... at least on TV. One of the first comments is the one you see below. I've cropped in the article so it gets top billing. I am by nature a snarky person but GAH! There are way too many fools who have access to things like keyboards or DSL lines or other people**:


Oh Jenny! After leaving a comment like this, you've put in a full day. Why don't you skip your usual 10 a.m. appointment to kick puppies in the crotch and take a little nap instead?!


*As far as I know there isn't really a Jenny Hough, but if there is, she's probably too busy with the family business of dancing away people's sadness with that golden DNA to make time for trifling commentary like this. 

**Case in point: The dreaded "Nurse Rubie", who terrorized Linds & family at the hospital over the weekend.

13 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Yikes, I can see people are really feeling sorry for Julianne.

At least Jenny didn't offer to rip her appendix out for her...must have slipped her mind. That kicking puppies is hard work.

Melisa Wells said...

I'm still trying to figure out what she could have done to deserve endometriosis. Must have been *terrible*. I think Adam Corolla is behind it, whatever it is.

Jenny, I've got your number: YOU-SUCK

Troop 542 said...

Oh, Jenny....that comment is so cheap and inappropriate!

Stacey said...

It must be great to have the fact that you've got endometriosis splattered all over the internet. You know, so the brain trust can provide intelligent commentary on it.

Clippy Mat said...

i enjoyed your post, and those comments are pretty funny too.
(this might be the lamest comment i've ever left on a blog, but you know what, it's true. so there.)
sometimes it's late and you're just tired right, but you still want to leave a little comment you know?.

oh jeez, i'll just stop here. :-)

Kristabella said...

There is a special place in hell for these people. WHY? Does she think Julianne is going to read it? Like she's sitting at her keyboard and is all "Zing! Got you, Julianne!"

WTF? That's really all you can say. WTF?

(And clearly I'm way more opinionated about this since I've had to deal with these asshats today.)

lindsey said...

Jenny = Jealous.I bet Jenny and Rubie could be sisters from another mother.

Michael Flatley wears his pants too tight, I think your name is totally perfect.

And too bad Cloris Leachman was eliminated, I rather enjoyed watching her attempts at dancing. In all seriousness, she kicks ass for being 82.

Stacey said...

Or - Jenny could be Helio Castroneves' jilted fiance. . .

House of Jules said...

@Melissa: I think you got it right when you said puppy-kicking is hard work. "Jenny" put in a full day, she can't be expected to remove Julianne's appendix, too. ;)

@SisMis: Adam loves Julianne. He's probably putting a hit out on "Jenny" as I type this.

@Troop Jen: Only you could hear the voice of YOUR mother in MY head (whoa, that's complex) as I typed, "Oh Jenny." I'm making your mom proud with my "cheap & inappropriate" blog posts.

@Clippy Mat: Your comment TOTALLY cracked me up. You win! (There's not a prize, but if there was, you'd get it)

@KJ: I knew you could relate!

@Linds: They must be sisters! Or the same person! The Prince of Prance is pretty great for a nickname. I bet that's what he says when he skips around his house in his adult sized footie pajamas. You know he has some.

@Stacey: "The Brain Trust". Awesome. Speaking of Helio Castroneves, is he Roberto Benigni's doppleganger or what?!

Spammon said...

That damn Endometriosis. That's one STD that I can't stand. You tell her Jenny! Get her some Valtrex!!

Andie said...

That was a horrible comment for someone to make! and the sad thing is that the media is playing endometriosis down like it's no big deal when it actually is.

and Spammon, I don't know if you are joking or not, but endometriosis is NOT an STD. It's a disease that affexts over 5 million women worldwide and there is no cure. I'm one of many who suffer with it. I'm glad to hear that Julianne is opening up about it because it is leaving the door open for more people to know more about it... you'd be surprised how many women out there don't know they are suffering with it, or even worse, their quack doctors tell them it's all in their head or that it's just bad cramps.

Spammon said...

Andie - Yes. Of course I am joking. I'm playing off the fact that Jenny made a comment as if she just got genital warts from sleeping around.

Andie said...

I figured that... I just wanted to make sure. It's a sensitive subject... ya know? ;)