Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 6, 2009

She did try that fake-yawn-to-arm-around-shoulder maneuver though, which worked on Brad but not on me!

This is what happens when I catch the last 10 minutes of a late night Friends™ rerun and follow it up with a quick scan of Hollywood gossip before going to bed at 2 a.m., as told in Twitter tweets this morning upon waking up :







The first thought I had after opening my eyes was that no matter how much Angie tries to manipulate the people around her, there's no reason I can't remain friends with Jennifer Aniston. My second thought was that I couldn't believe I was actually awake & had that first thought.

A bit later, my friend Jen (well, my OTHER friend Jen!) e-mailed me THIS link she stumbled upon after reading my tweets. Turns out there IS a list!

My friends (Friends™?) are the best because they totally get me.

5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

That is hilarious. (The dream AND the list)

I would MUCH rather be friends with Jennifer than with Angie.

Team Aniston!

Spammon said...

I once had a dream about Jennifer Aniston. We were at dinner and she tried to make a move on me. I politely took the move, then explained I was married.

I've yet to have a dream about Angelina, but I'd be scared that if she made a move on me, somehow she would turn into Jon Voight. Now that I've said this, I've cursed myself to have this dream tonight.

Thanks Jules. You're on my bad list until I can clear my head of this.

Troop 542 said...

Despite what the list says, I'm still Team Anniston!

Gene said...

I hate that she gets half-naked as well. Sometimes I hate it so much that I lose all concentration and spit bubbles collect on my slightly open mouth. This happens after 20 or 30 minutes of absolutely hating seeing her half-naked.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!