Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 13, 2008

Looking for something "outdoorsy" to do this weekend?

Jake put this post up almost 2 weeks ago, and I'm still laughing about it. The best part of the visual in my head comes from his very last line.



Click to enlarge:

..."My God." Then run back into the woods.

Yes, SOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS! If you have an accomplice in charge of capturing people's reaction on video I'd be forever grateful.

I'd do this myself, but I have "indoor plans" with 3 Blue Men. It'll be our third date, so you know what THAT means!

7 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

OK, that's pretty hilarious.
Jules, my good friend kevin works at BMG - another clue that we need to meet up soon. Enjoy the performance.

Melisa Wells said...

Ha: I thought you were talking about Jim and the kids. LOL (J/K)

(Cherry): we have probably talked to your friend Kevin on one of the other 100 times we've seen the show!

hungryandfrozen said...

Ha! Hmmm...My flat *does* back onto a verdant and overgrown valley surrounded by houses...

That Chick Over There said...

I totally want to do this.

Anonymous said...

That is SO on my to do list next time I go hiking :-)
-Cha

House of Jules said...

@Cherry: That's too funny. Of course every guy we saw working at the show we referred to as Kevin. I mean, to ourselves, in a whisper... not loud enough for them to hear. One of the times we saw BMG, we were in the front row and some guy (an employee) was talking to us, and our banter was just sassy enough that I said something about blue (man) balls. He laughed, which was good because that could have gone either way.

@SisMis: HA!

@Laura: If you do that, PLS get it on film. Then maybe you can send it to me with some of your chocolate guinness cake! ;)

@ThatChick: YES, DO IT!

@Cha: DO IT!!!!

5 of 9er said...

Hopefully you don't try to sue those crazy blue men like that guys did last winter. Taking the fun out of blue guys by pulling out the law suit.