Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 7, 2007

An outraged Hilton feels misled by attorney suggesting jail sentence as 'Time for Reflection'; had nothing to do with actual mirrors.

From People.com:

Paris Hilton Released to Her Home
THURSDAY JUNE 07, 2007 09:45 AM EDT
Due to an undisclosed "medical condition," Paris Hilton has been reassigned from jail to her home, where she will wear an electronic monitoring device.



I'm absolutely certain her "medical condition" is something along the lines of allergic reactions, in order of severity, to:

1) Orange jumpsuits




2) Low thread-count bedding




3) Lock-down




4) Restricted access to lip-gloss




5) No mirrors! Oh the humanity! How is she supposed to "reflect" under these conditions? Especially if her greatest fear is that she ceases to exist if she can't see herself staring back into her own eyes, watching her very-own lip-glossed mouth say, "That's Hot".




If the judicial system hasn't completely lost it's mind, I expect that she'll get sent back to the clink and hopefully by the end of the month, Nicole Ritchie will be joining her there as punishment for her own DUI incident; and you know what that'll mean...


This is just some magic I made in photoshop, but it's probably already in development from the creators of The Simple Life


JUNE 8th UPDATE:
Turns out that she WAS just remanded. Back to jail for Paris. First, though, she's at the hospital getting checked out by the county jail medical team. The news reports have been throwing around "nervous breakdown" as speculation, but I just think it's a temper tantrum.


That kind of behavior (from my sister & I) was good for about 30 seconds once when we were little, but our dad wouldn't have any of it after that. Example of how "tight the ship" was around our house: I was grounded in the 4th grade for 6 weeks --until the next report card came out--because I got a bad grade in handwriting. That is no joke. The irony is that he was frequently asked if he was a doctor based on the fact that his own penmanship is off the chicken-scratch charts. I'm thankful for his being strict on us, though. Otherwise I might be just like Paris Hilton, and THAT'S NOT HOT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm in a mental prison always having to see stuff about Paris Hilton when I'm innocently surfing on the web. Stop the insanity. BTW, I love them in "The Prison Live".