Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • I'm quite sure that CNN's ridiculous new technology would have been a bigger hit if they introduced it as "Will.i.am via HOLLA-gram".

  • Every reality show has a cutesy signature elimination line, but 50 Cent's new show gets right to the point with, "Get the f**k outta here!"

  • The Palin Effect: Someone I just met used "Also too" in a serious conversation. More than once.

  • If you could see my kitchen NOW, compared to my kitchen an hour ago, you'd wonder where I hid the bodies.

  • Just emptied suitcase of misc items from Key West trip: 1 Key West Ale, sunscreen, island map, "Time Flies* When You're Having Rum" t-shirt

  • *Boy, does it ever.

  • The only reason I finally took everything out of my suitcase is b/c I have to pack again. Time flies** when you're drinking rum & packing.

  • **I wouldn't know, I'm not packing. I mean, I'm not drinking rum. Time packs when you're flying rum! (J/K. Really not drinking. Or packing.)

  • Okay, NOW I'm going to pack. For realsies.

Sign up to follow me on Twitter here!

No comments: