Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daily Tweets: Boner Party* Edition

*Boner Party= A celebration of all things boner worthy.

  • Pink Martini 2009 tour dates (the first leg of the tour, anyway) are up. GO SEE THEM LIVE, YOU WILL LOVE IT!

  • Hoping to warm my shivering self, I took a shower so hot there was no discernable temperature change when Javier Bardem got in & joined me.

  • Being this cold, even w/ a heater 5 feet from me can't be healthy. WHY DO I LIVE HERE?! Remembering how hot I was in Key West isn't helping.

  • Under blankets on my couch. Wool socks, hoodie + space heater in use. Leaving in 10 minutes for the day. Wonder if it's warmer outside.

  • It's not. And...AND I spent 15 minutes clearing snow off my car. Snow that we weren't supposed to get til tomorrow. I need to move to Key West.

  • The 1st time I've been warm in the past week: Shopping nearby, a 72-year old man refers to his wife as, "My sweetheart of 51 years". Awww!

  • ""Rock of Love Bus" AKA "Herpes on Wheels" is starting up soon, and yes I'll totally be tuning in. "HEY-OHH! Cast member Samantha=Sally O'Malley, because she likes to kick, punch and KIIIIICK!

  • I need a butler. Or an assistant. And maybe to suddenly & without warning become independently wealthy. You know, the simple things.

  • You know what's awesome? Spilling a large hot chocolate all over your carpet shortly after spilling a glass of wine all over your couch. Tonight, I fail at beverages.

  • Oh MAN! Just missed a call from Dial-A-Stranger! Totally bummed b/c I love their podcast. Hope they try again.

  • Should be washing dishes but life is short. Lit some nag champa, poured wine & watching old fave The Big Lebowski. Like The Dude, I abide.


  • Brian Austin Green is about to be on Jimmy Kimmel. What year is this, 1991?

  • My apologies to you, Brian Austin Green. You may be wearing an old man sweater, but hot damn, other than that you're looking pretty good.

  • Oh Brian Austin Green, you just extinguished the fire of your hotness by admitting you have a ferret. Way to rain on my boner party.

RSVP to the boner party here!

6 comments:

Gene said...

Brian Austin Green to hot woman who watched 90210 and is SO ready to make out and eat cupcakes: Want to come in and see my ferret?

Woman ready to make out and eat cupcakes: GAWD, NO!

B.A.G.: Why does this keep happening?!

House of Jules said...

@Gene: HA! Sounds pretty accurate. Course, B.A.G. is "B.A.G.ging" Megan Fox, so there's gotta be something there to balance out the whole ferret issue. Hmmm...

Gene said...

I really liked how in the Transformers movie the director kept using Megan Fox's glistening cleavage to move the plot along. And when they needed some symbolism or something, they'd show lots of shots of her thighs and butt.

I should have gone to film school.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

"WHY DO I LIVE HERE?!"

I was in Chi-town last weekend and I kept asking myself that very question, "Why does Jules like this place so much?" :)

I just watched the Big B again for the umpteenth time (in the parlance of our times) two weekends ago. It just gets funnier every time!

BTW- I remember the Autobahn music video the “Nihilists” put out. ( I don't know if “Carl Hungus” was really in Autobahn but I do know that album cover she showed Lebowski is real and I remember the title track well. Ah yes, my new wave days! :)

House of Jules said...

@Rob: I love Chicago 9 months of the year. Well, 8. I totally agree on Lebowski getting better every time! I always pick up something I missed on the last viewing. Did you have Flock of Seagulls hair in your new wave days?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

"Did you have Flock of Seagulls hair in your new wave days?"

I neither confirm nor deny hairstyles but I am authorized to say that my wardrobe was, uh, quite unique. ;)